Browser Tabs No. 1
PRE-S: For quite a while I had been thinking about doing something on a weekly basis. I finally feel like I found the right construct: listing all my open, unread browser tabs at the end of the week. I’ve made a habit of emailing them to myself anyways, so why not share them with you?
These are all the links that, for whatever reason, I didn’t get to this past week. Tabs left waiting patiently in my browser. A snapshot of what piqued my interest. I wanted to read them, watch them, listen to them — I really did. But perhaps you will instead. And maybe someday I’ll get around to them. Just not today.
- Declarative Design Tools
- The Ideal Design Workflow
- Articulating Design Decisions
- Has Design Become Too Hard?
- Caminhos Film Festival
- The Making Of A Mural
- The Little Prince
- The Design Legacy Of Dieter Rams
- Want to be more productive? Don’t go paperless.
- Tofino: Eight weights of “West Coast Swiss,” designed for the screen.
- The Perks Are Great. Just Don’t Ask Us What We Do.
- When New York City tried to ban cars
- GE’s Predix Design System
- Why you don’t need design like Apple
- How to apply a design thinking, HCD, UX or any creative process from scratch
- State of the Digital Nation 2016
- Fuck All
- Font Management in OS X, by Kurt Lang
- The idiocy of traffic studies
- City Observatory